Hardpark time again. wooo.
Huuuuge turnout this year. Big up to Pedey and Co at NZPC for setting this up. Also big up to them for mucking in after everyone starting leaving and picking up all the rubbish that munters left behind.
Event sorta ended on a sad note with a bunch of tards skidding up and speeding round the carpark while kids and drunk hutt sluts stumbled all over the show...
A couple of standout 'winners' were:
- the munter who tried to do a skid in his RS Legacy wagon with his very young kid in the back.
- the munter in the black V8 Commodore doing laps and acting like a complete tosser
- Guy in black forester getting side ways and nearly taking out a car we were beside.
- Black skyline guy (same one that came and showed off at a burgerfuel meet) for doing a weak peeler inside the car park. None of the organisers of the event that i spoke to were impressed with your shit at all.
- anyone who popped a skid on the way out gets a dickhead runner up award
Really really really embarrassing for the Wellington car community. What starts out as an awesome event finished in what seems to be, usual Wellington fuckwit styz.
Cheers to all the dickheads for putting on such a show that an event like this, on that sorta scale, will never happen again locally. Auckland could do it just fine. Why couldn't we?
Anyway, aside from the last 45 minutes of bullshit, there were some good times had during the arvo. Here's a few pics of standout cars. The rest are all viewable on the Flickr page (no point adding 60 photos to this blog post.)
Rupert's R32 4 door. Well set up car that actually gets used properly. Anything on semi slicks gives me a semi.
Possibly one of the nicest S-chassis there.
this RX7 wore a few delicious RE Amemiya items. nomnom
This RX3 was next level. Supercharged and shit. WTF?!
2JZ no shit
lurve lurve lurve this Suzuki.
dirf trikes were very popular
I'n not a huge fan of white interiors, but the rest of this car was built to perfection!
couple of original old school gems.
Chur. That's all for now.
Check out the rest of the photo set on flickr: HERE
Once again, shouts to the organisers. Sorry about the Wellington fucks that let the community down once again. That sorta shit needs to be removed from the gene pool.